Monday, June 15, 2009

Predeparture No. 1

So I haven't ever done a blog thingy before, so here goes!!
First item:
The title of this blog is my favorite quote from the movie 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall.' It pops into my head every time I think about actually being there. With my luck it will pop into my head the first time a cute British guy speaks to me in a pub. Anyway if you haven't seen it... you should. The end.
Second item:
I AM SO DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL. It makes sense to take a summer course if you really want to get something out of the way, but seriously???? Do NOT take more than one at a time. I am taking English 200 right now and I have had a paper due every week (in a four day week), if not every other day. I don't know. This is my last week so I understand that I am probably just a little burned out with the course. I usually happens. Whatever right? It will be done in a few days. And then I'll have a week off and after that.......
Third item:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am going to London in two weeks. Granted it's not my first time abroad, but I think that now that I'm a little older I can appreciate it more. There's so much to do that I think my biggest worry is that I won't be able to get it all in, or that I've picked the wrong places to go to and they'll be too pack with other tourists to enjoy. I am however going to have a lunch date with my Dad's friend Julie who used to live in London and still goes there frequently. And hopefully I'm going to see Abbey soon so I can get the inside scoop on Dublin!

Anyway I love you all and I will try and keep this blog updated as much as possible!

Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment